The link below or the picture to the left will take you to the scheduling page for photos for the new Church Directory. Click Here to create your appointment
What to expect video:
Before Your Portrait Session
Allow for about an hour to:
- Be photographed
- View your electronic portrait images and select your directory pose
- Purchase products
Remember that you can purchase portrait products at your session. Portraits make wonderful gifts and treasured family keepsakes. If you choose to purchase additional portraits, we accept cash, checks, and major credit cards.
If you can’t make it to your organization’s directory portrait event, you can attend the event of a nearby religious organization and still have your portrait included in your directory.
- Make sure nails are trimmed and clean.
- Simple hairstyles and natural makeup are best.
- Avoid haircuts within 48 hours of your portrait sitting. Ideally, haircuts should happen 2 weeks prior.
- Have any hair and makeup supplies available for quick touch-ups.
- Solid colors or simple patterns look best. Busy patterns on clothing are distracting.
- Medium to dark shades create a timeless look & are slenderizing.
- Small jewelry/accessories compliment your face better. Avoid large, distracting accessories.
- Make sure your shoes match your outfit. They might show in some poses.
- Long sleeves are better for adults to focus attention on the face. Short sleeves are ok for infants and children.
- If you wear glasses, feel free to wear them. Our photographers are trained to minimize any glare.
Posing for the Camera
- You may invite grandparents or other family members/loved ones to join your portrait sitting (even if they are not members).
- With permission of your organization, you may bring your household pet to your portrait session.
- Bring meaningful items to your portrait session: sports equipment, musical instruments, special toys or books, etc.
- We encourage you to have fun at your session and express your true personality!
- If you have special requests for your portrait session, please share them with us. We are here to serve you.
- Remember that portraits make excellent gifts. We also offer portrait greeting cards.